Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Time flies when you're havin fun!

How can 17 months go so fast? I guess I am in a bit of a sappy mood today. Maybe it was the two newborns visiting at work today or the fact that my little baby is practically a little man! This has been these best year and a half of my life but also the hardest! No one said that raising a child would be easy, but you really can't understand how wonderful it is until you're in it yourself. I'm a picture fanatic so I thought it would be fun to see how much my little boy has changed. I think he gets cuter everyday, but I am a bit biased!

The is a picture of the day my angel was born. Perfect.


1 month. My paci is as big as my head.


2 months. My cheeks are filling out!


3 months. Those dimples melt my heart!


4 months. An Irish fan?? Already??


5 months. I love this face.


6 months. Mohawk!


7 months. Too cute for words.


8 months. Grandpa is training Ian to be a Cowboys fan!


9 months. Love.


10 months. Cuddling with his new puppy, Layla.


11 months. I'm up to mischief!


1 Year Old! Not sure about the cupcake.


13 months. My little preppy man.


14 months. My 2nd Mother's Day!


15 months. My two boys!


16 months. Posing for the camera!


17 months. My new obsession - tractors.


Thank you for letting me share my pride and joy! I love him.



No comments:

Post a Comment