Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Fun!

I'm obviously not a good blogger or it wouldn't have been over a month since I last posted something. So here we go! After these last four days, I have decided that I need a vacation! What a fun but tiring weekend.

We started out with Trick-or-Treating at the Marion County Prosecutor's Office on Friday. Grandpa loved having his little boy at work! My little cow had a fabulous time running up and down the hallways, giggling and squealing. He didn't quite get the concept of how trick-or-treating works. Every time he took a piece of candy he took one he already had in his bucket and gave that one to the person giving out the candy. Such a generous little man. I'm sure in a year or two I will be saying "just one piece!" haha!


Grandpa and Ian

Mmmmm...Butterfingers!

He was exhausted. Little did he know he had some Target shopping to next!


Saturday was a big day for Ian! We got up before the sun to go down to Heaven...aka B-town...for some tailgating. No, this was not Ian's first tailgate. He is a pro now! It was a cold, crisp, Fall morning so we made sure we were all bundled up!


Not sure about the gloves

My loves!


 Kelly and Avery

Ashleigh and Courtney

Shawn, Cindy, and Jess

Future IU grads!

Ian was a trooper! Didn't nap until we left. True Tailgating Hoosier!


On Sunday we went to the Kelly's for the Colts game...we all know how well that went. At least we had a good time with great friends!

Cool dude
After the game we headed down to Greenwood so Matt's parents could see Ian all dressed up for Halloween.

Here comes the cow!

Showing off his costume to the doggies

Ian's second Halloween has arrived...the pictures show all the fun he had!

Moo! Trick or Treat!

Right before he face planted

Daddy and Ian

Trick or treating at Grandma's!



No comments:

Post a Comment