Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My New Obsession

I want to start this post by thanking Kelly Baker who is at fault for this obsession. It is called Pinterest. If you (ladies) haven't yet been exposed to it, stay away. Stay far away. It is addictive. Now, I not only have Facebook, but I have this new amazing site as well.

Go ahead...get hooked!

Here are a few fun ideas that I have gotten from it!

Acorn wreath tutorial by Little Things Bring Smiles.  Fall wreath project for our front door.
An awesome idea for a front door wreath!

display
I love this and plan on trying it for sure.

Blue and Green
I'm on a blue/green kick. I found this!

Love the dark gray and yellow
I think we may have a bedroom makeover in our (near) future.

shoulder length hair is cute..
Hair ideas? Needed!

Maternity idea
Next time around...which won't be soon...but someday :)

Ok...now you can either thank me for being exposed to an awesome site or punch me for getting you addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment